STORE & RECIPES
Barbecue Lemongrass Spareribs
3 lbs korean style spareribs, cut 1/2'' thick slices
1 jar Tay Giang's Lemongrass and Garlic Sauce
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 cucumber, thinnly sliced
1 tomato, thinnly sliced
sprigs of cilantro
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp water
1/8 tsp olive oil
1. Place spareribs into a large glass bowl.
2. Mix in the Lemongrass & Garlic sauce and sesame seeds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
3. Grill each slice on medium high heat. 2-3 mins on each side.
4. As the spareribs are being grilled. Prepare the cucumber tomato sidedish.
5. In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, water, and olive oil. Mix until all the sugar is dissolved.
6. Place the sliced cucumber and tomato in a dish and drizzle over the vinegar mixture.
7. Serve the cucumber and tomato sidedish with the barbecued spareribs. Garnish with cilantro.