STORE & RECIPES
(serves appox. 4)
3/4 cup Tay Giang's Curry Paste
1 1/2 cup coconut cream
2 cup water
2- 3 skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2'' strips
1 medium potato, cubed 1''
1. In a large glass mixing bowl, marinate the prepared chicken breast with the curry paste. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
2. In a large pot, sautee the marinated chicken breast on medium high heat for about 3 mins. Stirring constantly.
3. Add in the cubed potatoes and continue sauteeing for another 3 mins.
4. Increase the flame to high, add in the coconut cream and water. Stir.
5. Once the curry has boiled, reduce the heat to medium and let cook for another 15 mins.
6. Remove from heat and serve with rice, bread, or noodles.